The difference between good content and great content is relevancy. You know what you care about, but that doesn’t matter. It’s what your audience cares about that truly impacts the content you should be creating. So, how do you cut through the clutter of what you want to say and find out what you need to say? Are you delivering that content in the modality your audience needs and channels they visit?
With so much content already out there for your audience to look at, it can be hard to identify what is and isn’t important to them. You may even feel like much of your content is performing well, but could it be performing better? Here are common client situations we regularly work through in content marketing strategy engagements.
4. Organizing and creating a content calendar across main digital properties
2. Lack of governance process for new content requests and stakeholder approvals
5. Limited staff and resources, growing list of demands and goals
3. One and done content mentality—using the content you already have to your advantage
6. Lack of clarity around impact, measurement, and metrics
You get a fully custom strategic marketing plan. We also break it all down in an executive overview that shows you the key strategic transformations necessary to meet your business goals.
Learn how to precisely put that strategy into action with these operational guidebooks that outline the tactics that need to be done in exactly the right order to align your efforts with your digital marketing strategy.
We stay involved as an extension of your team for ongoing support to connect dots, facilitate implementation, train team members, and build additional tools and dashboards where needed.